The state exercises stakeholder rights through the Steering Committee. According to company bylaws, the Steering Committee’s responsibilities include the election and dismissal of members of the Supervisory Board (with the exception of Supervisory Board members not elected by the general assembly), the appointment and dismissal of the Audit Committee, deciding on changes to the joint-stock company’s bylaws, approving regular, extraordinary, and consolidated financial statements, changing the amount of registered capital, and granting preliminary consent to bond issuance or to the conclusion of a contract for an investment, operating, or overdraft loan in excess of 1 billion CZK.
Steering Committee members
- Mgr. Jakub Kopřiva – Chairperson of the Steering Committee; Senior Director of the Legislative and Legal Section of the Ministry of Transport
- Ing. Ladislav Němec – Vice-Chairperson of the Steering Committee; Senior Director of the Transport Section of the Ministry of Transport
- Ing. Eduard Muřický – Deputy Senior Director of the Economy Section of the Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Ing. Luděk Sosna, Ph.D. – Director of the Strategy Department of the Ministry of Transport
- Ing. Petr Pavelek, Ph.D. – Deputy Senior Director of the Public Budgets Section and Director of the State Debt and Financial Assets Management Department at the Ministry of Finance
- Ing. Richard Vítek – Director of the Department of the Economic Section Chapter Administrator of the of the Ministry of Defence